Friday, August 29, 2008

Christmas Comes Early?

Speechless. Ben told me, this is all yours. I was like
a birthday boy, even then I haven't receive such
a lot of presents in my whole life. But then he jokingly
says: I''ll take back when I and Howard got sick with U.
This is what I've got. Bunch of Arospeed products which is
so nice to even hold it in your hand, the quality is 1st class,
but with affordable price. Why get 2nd hand Japs products
when you can have brand new one?


This is not all yet, plus full line of Red Line products,
engine oil, gear oil, differential oil, water coolant and fuel
system cleaner.
Many thanks to Ben Autoria and Howard Red Line for
being so supportive.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats bro, that's like Birthday + Xmas + CNY gifts! You have one generous sponsor. :)

TougeDK said...

No doubt about that, bro.
When you doing to drift with us? Heard your car is fast.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this weekend. :) A lot to learn from you!

Jamie said...

Hi Felix,

It's Jamie here {Jeremy's wife}. Just wanted to let you know I've uploaded some photos I took of you and your beautiful little girl on Flickr! during the Merdeka Drag Race last month. Hope to pass you the CD sometime soon.

Cheers,
Jamie

TougeDK said...

Thanks a lot Jamie. Your photos are so much better than mine.